After a string of constant injuries, Edward has made it his goal to learn about healing the human body. He found that with massage therapy not only helps injuries, it also promotes improvement in one’s wellbeing.
Edward has graduated from the Vancouver Career College’s 2800 hour massage therapy program. During his time at the college, he has participated in many outreaches such as: Positive Living, Amenida Senior home and Douglas College Varsity teams.
Outside of his work as a Registered Massage Therapist, Edward is a Black belt in karate with goals of competing in the Karate Canada National tournament. With his knowledge in massage therapy he hopes to help his students as well as himself to be injury free and successful in Karate competitions.
- Deep tissue and Swedish relaxation
- Myofascial tissue release
- Joint mobilisations and oscillations
- Trigger Point Release therapy
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Friction therapy for scar tissue
- Pregnancy Massage
- Active and Passive stretch
Tuesday 2PM – 8PM
Thursday 2PM – 8PM
Friday 2PM – 8PM
Sunday 10AM – 5PM