Helen Wang graduated from the Vancouver Career College 2700 hours RMT program. She has practiced in many healthcare facilities such as BC Women’s Hospital, Senior Centres, and Positive Living.
She has nine years experience as a body worker, and worked at the Chinese Massage Clinic, Spa, as well as Reflexology Companies. She is very glad when her clients feel better after their treatment. When she decided to work in the healthcare field as her lifelong career, she chose to continue her studies and to become a RMT.
In her free time, she practices QiGong, being a gardener, exercising in the gym, walks in the park.
Her moto is to keep the positive mood, enjoy life, and life will be easy, and the body will be healthy.
- Deep tissue and Swedish relaxation
- Myofascial tissue release
- Joint mobilisations and oscillations
- Trigger Point Release therapy
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Friction therapy for scar tissue
- Pregnancy Massage
- Active and Passive stretch
Thursday 10AM – 7PM
Saturday 10AM – 7PM
Helen Wang, RMT