Kiri is a graduate of the Vancouver Career College 2700 hour program and has been working as an RMT in New Westminster from October 2015 to August 2016. In her training, Kiri has had the privileged of practicing in many healthcare facilities including Positive Living down town Vancouver, Amenida Senior Center, and BC Women’s hospital- were she helped pregnant women with their pain’s and soreness and helped facilitate overall relaxation.
Kiri is very excited to be joining the Burrard Therapy team. Whether you are needing help with pain management, increasing your mobility, or just some general relaxation, Kiri will work with you to meet your wellness goals and create a better quality of life!
Kiri has worked with all kinds of tissue trauma including osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, and chronic pain due to existing or previous accidents.
- Deep tissue and Swedish relaxation
- Myofascial tissue release
- Joint mobilisations and oscillations
- Trigger Point Release therapy
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Friction therapy for scar tissue
- Pregnancy Massage
- Active and Passive stretch
Tuesday 2PM – 8PM
Wednesday 2PM – 8PM
Thursday 2PM – 8PM
Saturday 8AM – 2PM